It's Quiz Time!
Soda and movie nights go together like Batman and Robin!
We've slipped the word "soda" into these famous movie quotes:
Can You Name The Films?
...this is not easy!
1. "You're a soda, Harry!"
2. "My mama always said life was like a box of sodas. You never know what you're gonna get.”
3. “Magic Soda on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?"
...how are you doing so far?
4. "The angrier I get, the stronger I get! I'm the strongest one there is! Soda Smash!"
5. "I'm gonna make him a soda he can't refuse!"
6. "I feel the need, the need for soda."
7. "Of all the soda joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."
If you need a soda break, go for it!
Visit our online soda range, if you need a top up! There's FREE DELIVERY on all orders!
Don't worry! The answers are at the bottom ...if you need to peek!
8. “Winning that soda, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me…it brought me to you. And I’m thankful for that, Rose. I’m thankful.”
9. "Soda, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore!"
10. “I find your lack of soda disturbing.”
11. "What's the first thing an actor learns? "The soda must go on!' Come rain, come shine, come snow, come sleet, the soda MUST go on!"
13. "This job, we try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesn’t mean everybody. But if we can’t find a way to live with that, then next time maybe nobody gets soda."
14. “For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Soda-o.”
Bonus Question! We had no need to alter this one!
“He either said we should go to the back of the throat, or he wants a root beer float.”
Need a clue? This is from a 2003 family movie, set in the ocean!